Delta Zeta Letter Class-9/25/21 4:30-6 PM Session
In this class, you will be preparing letters to sew onto a shirt and tote (if you choose).
What you need to do:
1. Register for this class session.
2. Purchase-can all be purchased the day of your class at Stitch.
- Heat & Bond Interfacing 1 yard $2.40
- Heat & Bond Lite 1 yard $2.25
- (1-2) Fat Quarters of cotton fabric-1 fat quarter is enough to get 4 letters that can be up to 9" x 11", but you may want to mix and match. $3.50 each
These items you might already have or can pick up cheaply at a big box store.
- All Purpose or Dual Duty Thread-1 spool. This will be visible when you stitch your letters down so you can either make it match or have it contrast. Your choice. I stock a variety of colors, but they are quilting threads and a little pricier than what you really need at $9/spool. I would go with a Coats & Clark or similar brand for this item, which can be found at places like WalMart or Hobby Lobby.
- Fabric or very sharp scissors. If you have a newer pair of household scissors, these will work. You don't want anything dull or knicked that will chew up what you are trying to cut.
- Straight Pins-these don't need to be fancy.
- Mechanical or sharp lead pencil.
- Your templates to trace your letters.
- Your shirt
- Your tote